Thompson River Lumber Co of MT, Inc.
Thompson River Lumber is looking for a forklift operator to join our team. Our forklifts play an important role in our production process. We are looking or an operator that has a commitment to safety, attendance with a focus on production.
Duties and requirements
- Unload lumber from sawmill.
- Stage lumber in yard in order of size and species.
- Load kilns as directed, checking that loads are centered and straight.
- Unload kilns as directed and stage in yard.
- Feed planer with dry lumber or reman products.
- Keep yard areas clean and organized.
- Empty trash bins as needed.
- Be able to enter and exit the machine consistently to remove or add bunks every other unit.
- Ability to lift 50#’s occasionally and 20 #’s consistently.
- Be available to work overtime as lumber flow changes.
- Prompt and dependable attendance
- Be able to work in varying weather as temperature and inclement weather are part of working in an outdoor environment depending on the season.
- Be able to check fluids and perform pretrip and post trip inspections.
Applicants should have 3-5 years of verifiable production experience on a large forklift, and must be able to demonstrate the ability to safely and proficiently operate a forklift. The right candidate with equipment experience will be considered for training.
40+ hours per week. Wage DOE
Benefits Available including: Sick days, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending plan, 401k profit sharing. Applicants must have a valid driver license.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org