Website Thompson River Lumber Co of MT, Inc.
Thompson River Lumber CO is seeking a person to fill the position of Sawmill Electrician. We are looking to fill a current opening position as a multi-craft Maintenance Sawmill Electrician with a person who is self-motivated, a conscientious team player with a positive attitude. Please see the following minimum requirements for this position:
- 3-5 years experience in sawmill environment
- Ability to work safely / understands Lock out / Tag out
- Ability to interpret electrical schematics and drawings
- Ability to use electrical test equipment, multi meter, megger , amp probe
- Basic understanding of PLCs and ladder logic
- Ability to weld a plus but not necessary
- Trouble shoot electrical issues independently
- Familiar with 480v 3 phase motor starters
- Ability to trouble shoot 240v, 120v, and 24v circuits
- Hydraulic troubleshooting a plus
- Knowledge of Variable Frequency Drives a plus
- Has own tools
- Available to work overtime
Competitive Wage D.O.E. Benefits include availability of Medical, Dental, Flex, AFLAC & 401k Profit Sharing.