- Ensure the proper lubrication and servicing of plant equipment. This includes minor repairs of leaking hydraulics, repairing remote lubrication lines, filling and maintaining auto lubrication equipment, filling bulk oil and grease containers, changing filters, collecting oil samples as well and generally working to make the process better.
- Keep and Maintain detail records for lubrication of plant equipment. Within this topic this person will be asked to understand and stay current on types of lubrications and the best application of them for our facility.
- Individual will be required to understand and implement Lockout / Tagout throughout the facility, no exceptions.
- This position requires an individual to be very self-starting. Most of the time the individual will be working by themselves however on occasion you will need to work with millwright on specific projects.
- Report directly to the maintenance supervisor as well as work hand in hand with maintenance personnel.
- Perform tasks in a timely and efficient manner, while being attentive to machine operation and potential problems.
- Applicant must have the physical ability to work 8-10 hours on your feet. Lifting and carrying 50 pounds routinely and occasionally 75-100 pounds.
- Stooping, bending, climbing, twisting are just some of the physical requirements needed along with lifting.
- 2-3 years lubrication maintenance in an industrial facility preferred but will consider training individuals with good work history and mechanical aptitude. Other types of related work experience will be considered.
- Applicants must own basic hand tools and during and the interview process this will be discussed.
- Must be able to maintain an organized daily schedule and keep a tidy workspace.
- Applicants must be able to work weekends and other times when the plant is down.
Pay for this position will be D.O.E.